- Easily removable grate that allows for easy cleaning
- Anti-flotation design prevents floating and doesn’t require staking when setting in concrete
- Easy clip together design
- Easy cut sections every 8 in. and join using our converters to perfectly fit to any location
- Built in bottom outlets on both ends of each length of channel for connection to 3 in., 3.5 in. and 4 in. pipe
- Manufactured from lightweight, recycled UV stabilized poly propylene polymer
- Includes 24 lengths of channel and grate, 2 end caps and 1 converter piece
- Individual Dimensions: 39.37 in. x 5.43 in. x 3.15 in.
- Kit includes all required components for 1 straight run
- Total Pack Dimensions: 78.75 ft. x 3.15 in. x 5.39 in
- Dimensions: 39.37 in. x 5.43 in. x 3.15 in.
Compact Series 5.4 in. W x 3.2 in. D x 39.4 in. L 24 Pack Kit including 2 End Caps (Total 78.8ft)
Because of their low-profile design, the Compact Series Modular Trench Drain systems are perfect for low water flow areas in landscape water drainage projects. Optimal for deviating rainfall water and flowing or stagnant water on property where water tends to collect and pool. Adjacent to homes or at the bottom of sloped areas; Trench Drains provide flexible drainage solutions. Residential uses include yard water drainage for small-grassed suburban properties or large acres of land and farm areas. Easily collect and disperse water from patio areas or pool sides. Commercial water drainage systems allow safe and efficient drainage for office buildings, property, or factory interiors. The flat grates are designed to distribute weight to the drain edges, and the smaller slats are ideal for walking on without worrying about high-heeled shoes getting caught. The bottom of the system contains cut-out section for 3 in., 3.5 in. or 4 in. drainage pipes. The compact Trench Drain is visually appealing due to its sleek, yet sturdy, construction and adds an aesthetic touch it its surroundings. Available accessories include end caps, convertor pieces, 90 corner pieces, storm water pits, and alternative grates.
Black, Green, Grey, Sandstone, Stainless Steel