- Meets ADA requirements
- Heel proof grate
- Easily removable grate that allows for easy cleaning
- Anti-flotation design prevents floating and doesn’t require staking when setting in concrete
- Easy clip together design
- Easy cut sections every 8 in. and join using our convertors to perfectly fit to any location
- Built in bottom outlets at both ends of the trench drain to easily connect 3 in. and 4 in. sewer and drain pipe
Compact Series 5.4 in. W x 3.2 in. D x 39.4 in. L
Because of their low-profile design, the Compact Series Modular Trench Drain systems are perfect for low water flow areas in landscape water drainage projects. Optimal for deviating rainfall water and flowing or stagnant water on property where water tends to collect and pool. Adjacent to homes or at the bottom of sloped areas; Trench Drains provide flexible drainage solutions. Residential uses include yard water drainage for small-grassed suburban properties or large acres of land and farm areas. Easily collect and disperse water from patio areas or pool sides. Commercial water drainage systems allow safe and efficient drainage for office buildings, property, or factory interiors. The flat grates are designed to distribute weight to the drain edges, and the smaller slats are ideal for walking on without worrying about high-heeled shoes getting caught. The bottom of the system contains cut-out section for 3 in., 3.5 in. or 4 in. drainage pipes. The compact Trench Drain is visually appealing due to its sleek, yet sturdy, construction and adds an aesthetic touch it its surroundings. Available accessories include end caps, convertor pieces, 90° corner pieces, tee pieces, slim pits, storm water pits, and alternative grates.
- Includes 1 length of channel and grate
- Dimensions: 1 length x 39.37 in. x 5.43 in. x 3.15 in.
Black, Green, Grey, Sandstone, Stainless Steel, Terracotta