- Cut your trench drains along any one of the 8 in. intervals of the trench drain length, then use the convertor to join lengths together, making a perfect fit
- Only used for our Deep Series trench drains; not suitable for the Compact Series trench drains
- Manufactured from lightweight, recycled UV stabilized poly propylene polymer
- Dimensions 1.34 in. L x 4.96 in. W x 4.29 in. H
- Includes: 1 convertor piece
Deep Series Convertor (male to male connector)
Deep Series Trench Drain Coupling Converter (male to male connector) is an important addition to any custom modular trench drain system. The Polymer converter can be used with all any colored Deep Series trench drains or grates: the converter piece is not visible from the surface, so color matching isn’t a problem. When cutting trench drain lengths along any of the grooved sections at 8 in. intervals, the converter piece can be used to reattach the remaining cut pieces of trench drain lengths: simply clip the two lengths into the converter. The coupling can also be used to attach the End Cap/Adaptor to the Male End of your trench drain section. Note: a converter piece is not needed to attach uncut pieces of trench drain, but when cutting or trimming our modular trench drain section down to get the perfect fit; the Deep Series Trench and Channel Drain Coupling Converter makes your installation quick and easy.